Term 3 Week 3 News

Jolly Grammar – We know that we can make the long e sound in a variety of ways. This week we looked at ea words. We also revised nouns.

Maths- We started our topic on place value. This is the value of the numeral depending on its place in a number. We concentrated on the teen numbers this week. Eg 13 has 1 ten and 3 ones.

Nature Play was awesome again this week. We love starting our day in the nature garden. I have had issues with the camera….. so not many photos, sorry.

Our theatre excursion was great. The performance was very engaging. It was lovely to watch the expressions on the children’s faces as the cow attempted to jump over the moon.

Photo day for us is Tuesday. Please send along the envelope on the day.

Sharing topics for the term –

Week 5 favourite book

Week 7 something about your dad/grandpa

Week 9 free choice

Book Week is week 5. That Friday is a dress up parade, where the children can dress up as their your favourite book character.

Swimming is happening week 6!  What a busy term.

Thanks to the families who have paid for both and returned medical forms.

WOW books need some fabulous artwork glued into them. Would love some volunteers to help out when you have some spare time. Also we need some pencils sharpened too.

2 thoughts on “Term 3 Week 3 News

1. I can come in Tuesday and help if need. And do any washing too. Sorry I haven’t been at drop offs this term to write my name on the board.